Thursday 4 December 2014

September Update

With great weather for the most part during September along with a series of quality swells coming through which also coincided with a few weeks holiday, the whole month turned into a surfing, deep water soloing and coasteering extravaganza!! 

When the winds were from the North and West and the sun was shining I was up at Berry Head smashing out my favourite DWS routes, with the odd coasteering session thrown in for good measure.

Once the wind was offshore on the North Coast of Cornwall and the swells were starting to hit I was soon back down to my favourite spots to make the most of the perfect conditions. I scored plenty of excellent surf sessions during this period, with a few almost epic days of quality overhead and clean surf in which I bagged some awesomely wicked rides. Stoked!
On one particularly good day myself and surfing buddy Carl borrowed a GoPro camera and managed to get enough footage for him to make up a short movie of our day of quality waves. The only down side of the GoPro is that the fisheye lens makes the head high surf look about two foot! Anyway, the link to the YouTube video is here:


Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment