Thursday 4 December 2014

October Update

October was a bit of a mixed bag really. The weather wasn't generally as good as September but I still managed to cram a variety of different activities into the month. 
I managed some nice DWS sessions at Berry Head early in the month before the weather forced me indoors and some training on my home wall again. 

I also managed to score a bit more surfing in too, some on the longboard locally, but also a few fantastic bodysurfing sessions trying out my new DaFin swim fins and the handplane I'd shaped myself. It was a wonderful feeling swimming into some clean three to four footers with minimal equipment and gliding down the line using my body as a surfboard. Getting so close to the wave was an awesome and amazing experience, and I'm definitely going to do more of it from now on.

Right at the end of the month I scored a mad coasteering session with my mate Josh in some pretty rough conditions off Berry Head. Getting sloshed about by some big waves added quite a bit of excitement to the day. Following another session with my mate Carl again I'd managed to get enough footage with my new GoPro camera to make up a short movie which I uploaded to YouTube. The link is here:


Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment